Applicants for The Abokarsh Scholarship should have completed a Medical, Dental, or Nursing Degree recognised by Queen Mary University London.
Applicants for the Galy Scholarship should hold a Medical degree and be fully registered with their Medical Council.
An unsuccessful applicant may reapply only twice and only by completing and submitting a new application together with new supporting documentation
All Applicants must:
1. Demonstrate a commitment to a career in Aesthetics or Age Management Medicine. This should be explained in a personal statement letter in under 500 words.
2. Submit their applications from their intended permanent location.
3. Have been successful in securing a place at their chosen University.
4. Have been in medical/surgical practice, teaching, or research for a minimum of two years post-graduation.
5. Submit independently prepared letters of recommendation from at least 2 colleagues
6. Provide a full written report of the experiences provided through the scholarships upon completion of the course.
7. Be eligible to live and work in the UK
Attend a 1-year internship at a 23MD clinic on completion of the chosen course.